I keep thinking of chopping all my hair off again. But I’m finally feeling progress and realizing it’s long. I love seeing youtube tutorials for “edgy faux shaved side” hair. I’m like, just cut it, it’s fun, it’s liberating, and you’re only young once. You’ve nothing to lose. Oh, boys don’t like girls with short hair? Then don’t date boys who don’t like girls with short hair. Shallow assholes. Oxymoron?
1. Change your environment, or leave the room.
2. Switch your thinking, or redirect your thoughts
3. Go outside and get some exercise
4. Listen to the music that usually lifts your mood
5. Look at those old photographs that always make you laugh
6. Text or call a friend who’s really going through tough times
7. Be nice to a stranger – play it forward – and be kind.